1. Shark Fins Sold in Canada Include Endangered Species
2. Sustainability of World’s Biggest Tuna Fishery Questioned
3. Scientists Asked to Scrub References to Climate Change in their Grants
4. Alarming Number of Whales are Getting Caught in Fishing Lines off of California
5. Ocean Fog Carries Mercury to Land
Be sure to “LIKE” http://facebook.com/SeaSave to ensure our “Week in Review” is delivered to your newsfeed every Friday.
Sea Save Foundation is committed to raising awareness of marine conservation. The Week in Review is a team effort produced by the Sea Save staff to provide a weekly summary of the latest in marine research, policy, and news.