2. Sustainable Shark Trade Bill Offers Science-Based Solutions for Overfishing and Finning
3. Washington State Bans Atlantic Salmon Farms
4. Great Pacific Garbage Patch Plastic Pollution is Larger Than Thought and ‘Growing Exponentially’
5. Prince Albert II of Monaco Visits Malpelo Island
6. Fisherman Lawsuit Against Atlantic Marine Monument Moves Ahead
Be sure to “LIKE” http://facebook.com/SeaSave to ensure our “Week in Review” is delivered to your newsfeed every Friday.
Sea Save Foundation is committed to raising awareness of marine conservation. The Week in Review is a team effort produced by the Sea Save staff to provide a weekly summary of the latest in marine research, policy, and news.