1. Indonesia Has Declared a State of Emergency as Borneo Oil Spill Spreads
2. Brazil Creates Four Marine Protected Areas
3. Warm Seawater Melting Antarctica Ice From Below
4. Success! Mumbai Beach Goes From Dump to Sea Turtle Hatchery in Two Years
5. Oil Discovery – New Rules Endanger Whales and Dolphins
Be sure to “LIKE” http://facebook.com/SeaSave to ensure our “Week in Review” is delivered to your newsfeed every Friday.
Sea Save Foundation is committed to raising awareness of marine conservation. The Week in Review is a team effort produced by the Sea Save staff to provide a weekly summary of the latest in marine research, policy, and news.