2. Creation of an International Wildlife Conservation Council Announced
3. Plastics Found in Animals from the Deepest Point in the Ocean
4. 2016 Mass Coral Bleaching off of Western Australia Most Severe Ever Recorded
5. Rare Seahorses Found in River Thames
6. Dinosaur-Age Shark with 300 ‘Frilled’ Teeth Caught off Portuguese Coast
Be sure to “LIKE” http://facebook.com/SeaSave to ensure our “Week in Review” is delivered to your newsfeed every Friday.
Sea Save Foundation is committed to raising awareness of marine conservation. The Week in Review is a team effort produced by the Sea Save staff to provide a weekly summary of the latest in marine research, policy, and news.