1. Chile Creates Three New Marine Protected Areas
2. New Species of Shark Discovered in the Atlantic Ocean
3. Antarctica’s King Penguins Could Disappear by End of the Century
4. Recent Study Reveals Seals and Oceanic Fish Contaminated by Microplastics
5. Bycatch Found in Small-Scale Fisheries
Sea Save Foundation is committed to raising awareness of marine conservation. The Week in Review is a team effort produced by the Sea Save staff to provide a weekly summary of the latest in marine research, policy, and news.