1. Thousands of Illegally Caught Sharks Confiscated in the Galapagos
2. Fish Mistake Plastic Bits for Food
3. Dead Zones Occurring at Rate Not Seen in 94 Million Years
4. Indonesia to Turn Plastic Waste Into Road Tar
5. Costa Rica to Become First Country to Ban All Single-Use Plastics
6. SeaWorld Killer Whale Matriarch Euthanized
Be sure to “LIKE” http://facebook.com/SeaSave to ensure our “Week in Review” is delivered to your newsfeed every Friday.
Sea Save Foundation is committed to raising awareness of marine conservation. The Week in Review is a team effort produced by the Sea Save staff to provide a weekly summary of the latest in marine research, policy, and news.